Are you a seasoned professional with a proven track record in project management and an unwavering commitment to excellence? RKL Resources is seeking a dynamic Project Manager to take the helm of our customer’s projects, ensuring they are executed seamlessly and deliver superior results. If you have the experience and skills to excel in this position, we encourage you to explore this opportunity.
- Provide management that is accountable for all phases of a project, including schedule and financial performance as well as customer satisfaction.
- Provide leadership to cross-functional project teams in a manner that cultivates early decision-making at the lowest level possible in order to proactively and effectively minimize risk for the company as a whole.
- Primary liaison for all activities between the company and its customer.
- Determine and negotiate customer contract change orders.
- Determine and negotiate back charge settlements with customer’s field erection contractors.
- Handle all customer-related activities: technical with the appropriate support of internal subject matter experts and commercial to the authority limits of the position.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships both personally and for the organization as a whole.
- Balance overall project budget and cost control.
- Communicate financial status and contributions/cast flow projections monthly to executive management.
- 8 – 10+ years of experience; prior Project Manager experience required.
- 5 – 8 years in the energy sector.
- Experience working with C-level clients.
- Travel 10 – 15% of the time by plane or car.
- Available for response to customer/job site issues at all times. This will include travel both internationally and domestically.
Four-year college degree, Engineering or MBA with relevant management experience.