Are you ready to provide leadership and guidance to health care providers in a community health center environment? If so, RKL Resources is helping one of our clients recruit for a full-time Medical Director. This opportunity offers a highly competitive salary with an extremely attractive benefits package.
Responsibilities for Medical Director
- Work directly with providers to educate them on our care process and determine what can be done to improve overall care quality
- Act as the medical expert in dealings with vendors and non-medical facilities that work within the organization
- Manage the number of activities related to the delivery of medical care and clinical services such as cost management, utilization review, quality assurance, and medical protocol development
- Participate in various administrative, clinical staff meetings
- Maintain confidentiality of all information related to participants, medical staff and employees
- Demonstrate positive interpersonal relations in dealing with fellow employees, supervisors
- Develop policies and procedures
- Work 3 days per week dealing with administrative duties and work 2 days seeing patients
Qualifications for Medical Director
- Valid license to practice medicine required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 10+ years’ experience in Family Practice
- 5+ years’ experience with community health care center is preferred
- Superb judgment, problem-solving and cognitive skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Superior leadership skills
- Excellent patient care skills and awareness of the legal implications of work and words in healthcare.
- General knowledge of OSHA and HIPAA regulations.