Are you a structural engineer with a passion for designing solutions that meet the unique demands of the energy industry? If you’re a structural engineering professional looking to take on challenging projects, work with a collaborative team, and make a significant impact in the field, we encourage you to explore this opportunity further.
- Perform design functions specific to the structural engineering scope for HRSG (Heat Recover Steam Generators) to suit the needs of customer requirements.
- Completes all relevant design calculations for the development of final drawings for the fabrication and supply of structural components.
- Performs design calculations specific to structural scope.
- Review final drawings representing the designs generated.
- Performs development work associated with Design Guides & Layout Guidelines, and Engineering Policies focused on improvements.
- Works with contractors to review designs and provide detailed comments and questions.
- Works with customers and other departments for communication needs, clarification and justification of designs, and follow-up information.
- 2+ years of experience in heat recovery
- Civil Structural/Mechanical Engineering Degree.
Oil & Enerygy