RKL Resources is assisting one of our clients to identify an IT Auditor to work in the Dallas, TX area. The following are the qualifications and requirements for this position.
What you will do:
Strategic Control Impact
- Identifies meaningful issues in which controls are not properly designed or are not operating effectively.
- Assesses the risk and control environment for processes within coverage areas.
- Validates the completion of agreed action plans under the guidance of a supervisor.
- Understands the financial services industry and risk and control environment for coverage areas and identifies new risks.
- Works closely with auditors to verify timely progress and completion of agreed action plans.
- Assists a Senior IT Auditor or IT Audit Manager with the execution of audit planning, fieldwork and reporting.
- Completes risk-focused fieldwork on time and within the allocated budget, notifying the auditor in charge promptly of issues that arise or when budgets or timelines are at risk.
- Understands and performs root cause analysis for issues; possesses and demonstrates a strong understanding of audit techniques.Qualifications
- Previous internal or external IT audit experience is required.
- Capable of identifying, assessing and advising on risks for large-scale technology projects, IT general controls and completing IT process audits (e.g., SDLC, Change Management, Logical Security, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery and Incident/Problem Monitoring).
- Proficiency in auditing infrastructure components is required (e.g., Mainframe, Unix/Linux, Windows).Additional Qualifications
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
- A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a technology-related major.
- Certifications related to the candidate’s coverage responsibilities are preferred, such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).