RKL Resources is seeking an experienced professional to assist one of our clients as a Vice President of Compensation and Benefits. The successful candidate will oversee the company’s compensation and benefits programs and ensure they remain competitive, equitable, and compliant with legal regulations. If you are passionate about HR and have excellent management skills, we are interested in speaking with you about this position. This full-time opportunity offers an attractive salary and a benefits package.
Responsibilities for Vice President of Compensation and Benefits
- Develop, implement, and administer the company’s compensation and benefit plans
- Oversee the salary administration program, design and administer executive compensation programs, and implement incentive plans
- Provide advice and guidance on employee benefits, including health, retirement, and other welfare plans
- Ensure compliance with legal regulations pertaining to employee compensation programs
Qualifications for Vice President of Compensation and Benefits
- At least five years of experience in compensation, benefits, and/or human resources management is required.
- Knowledge of payroll practices, laws, and regulations applicable to compensation and benefits management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as an understanding of financial concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Virginia